1) a repository for hosting policies, objectives, programmes and reference information, Safety related training schedules & feedback
2) an application for risk management which capture risks for sites/projects, likelihood of risk occurring, severity (or impact), contingencies, mitigation plans for the risks
3) an audit tool for capturing audits conducted, area of improvements, non-compliances and status of corrective actions
4) an application to manage incident reporting which includes capturing information required for records and reporting purposes
5) a set of configurable reminders to execute different processes for WSH.
6) a report generator for incidences and non-compliances captured from audit tool.
The WSH Management System is compliant to Ministry of Manpower's SS506 standard. It automates workflows related to WSH activities and integrates them with business operations. A companion mobile application extends the usage of the System to the site locations as some of these activities being monitored are located on-site.